What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue, and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist.
The Hyaluronic Acid Serum plumps and hydrates the skin while it smoothing surface lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid is known as the best anti-aging Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) in the world, as it aids in collagen production and gives the skin a softer and more supple appearance.
Aqua, 1,3-butylene glycol, Sodium hyaluronate, Agaricus campestris bisporus ext, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl oligopeptide, L-Carnosine, AloeExtract, Dexpanthenol, Nicotinamide, Paeoniflorin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben
- Plumps and hydrates skin
- Slows down the aging process
- Assists in balancing moisture levels in the skin.
- Smooths surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.
- Assists in firming and lifting sagging skin.
- Wash skin and do not dry
- Apply a layer of serum over the desired area
- Allow serum to dry, alternatively roll in with a derma roller to help the serum absorb into the skin
- Finish with a moisturizer to the skin.
Courier: 1-3 business days